Friday, May 19, 2017

Writing Update: Getting Ahead


This has been a good week when it comes to my novel Hourglass. I'm ahead of schedule and want to remain that way. I'm debating over one plot twist at the moment and that it something I'm going to have to layout in front of me to see how the outline will come together. And in order to do that, I'm going to need a large open space to spread out my plot cards. Something to work on this weekend, I guess.

I'm going to be honest, I've been doing a lot of my revisions at work when I have the time and it's been working really well. It's helped me get ahead of schedule and that means I'll be doing the type-ups much sooner.

It's amazing that I'm actually managing to do anything this week. I've been sick but I've been working through it. For the first part of 2017, I've been slacking on these revisions but I'm making up for it. To hold myself accountable, I gave myself a deadline and have put everything in my planner.

The revisions for Hourglass will be done by the end of the summer (type-ups and all). I'm determined to finally finish this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment