Tuesday, May 23, 2017

WriYe Blogging Circle: Decisions On Publishing


Publishing: Is it something you aim for? Why or why not?

Bonus:

Which route would you choose, self-publishing or traditional publishing? 

Hell yes! Actually, it's something I'm working on at the moment. I'm currently going through my new outline for Hourglass and starting to revise it. It's a slow process but it's coming along...especially since I don't have classes this semester. It took me years to decide whether or not I wanted to publish my novels. I finally decided to give it a try, especially with the way that things have been going these days.

Self-publishing has always been something I wanted to do. After a lot of research on the topic, I knew that traditional publishing wasn't something for me. Now that self-publishing has grown, the appeal of publishing my novels has also grown. When deciding to publish, it's important to do your research to find which path is best for you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment