Friday, June 30, 2017

Writing Update: Life Gets in the Way

This week probably hasn't been my best week in terms of writing/editing. I've been trying to get used to a new schedule at work and I've fallen behind. And tomorrow is CampNaNo. I'm actually really excited about it, and I'll be finished up my novel Hourglass. My goal is to read 70k by the end of my month.

It's going to be hard to hit with my other obligations. I have work, of course, and then there are my critique partners. I have to edit their things. I will probably put my work on hold until the end so that way I can edit what I have so far. I really need to work on it.

Lately, I've been behind on my critiquing, and even emailing my critique partners back. Work has picked up and I'm trying to adjust to a new schedule...it isn't working. It will take time. I don't know what I'm going to do when I start school up again. That's just going to be a mess. I'm working on a schedule. It will sink in eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment