Friday, October 7, 2016

New Genre Challenge: Western


Well, this happened. A writing group I'm apart of is doing a genre challenge and I'm writing the only things I haven't really touched. Western. This is about a female gain robbing a train without anyone noticing. It's basically 5 short stories that are going to run to about...5k a piece, so 25,000 words total for the whole thing. Each short story is in a different gang member's point of view showing what kind of job they did. I'll definitely post this on Wattpad once I'm done with it.

It's an interesting experience. I know nothing about writing Westerns but I'm doing a lot of research on them. And I love trains. So it's a bonus. I'm hoping to get this done before the end of November while editing everything else I have. I've got so much on my plate. I'd better make a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment