Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Luca Moran from Mirror Magic

This week, in order to get ready for NaNoWriMo in less than a month, answer the following questions about as many of your characters as you’d like.

I saw this and thought it would go well with my blog post about getting to know your characters. This might be a fun way to get you started. 

I've decided to just do my main character, Luca. The story will remain in her point of view throughout both novels so it's good to start there. There is a reason why she is named Luca but that will be explained later.

Full name: Luca Moran (Female)
Birthday: December 3
Hair Color:  White (used to be brown when she was younger)
Eye Color: Gray
General appearance: She looks very washed out when it comes to color but she is lanky and looks homeless because she is. Her clothes get torn from traveling constantly. What really makes her stand up is the mark in the middle of her forehead known as the "Gods' Mark" that makes her stand out more.
Personality-type (this can either be Meyer-Briggs or you can write out their personality): Since I don't want to do the personality test for her or any of my characters, I'll just write it out. She can be shy at first, mostly because of what happened to her. She is weak, physically, and doesn't know how to fight at all. She gets anxious when dealing with something she's never encountered before - which is a lot. Despite being weak physically, she has a strong sense of will and is pushes her to continue on. She tends to think about things logically and is wary about jumping in blindly.


 I did not create this myself. If you would like to find this for your own blog, click on the image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment