Friday, October 21, 2016

Editing Process: No Longer Procrastinating

So, last week was a bit of an eye opener for me. I was so busy that I wasn't able to complete everything I needed to complete. My work schedule was ridiculously busy and I just couldn't find time for everything . So, I decided to pick up the pace a bit.

I've edited my short story and I'm currently sending it to my critique partner/beta reader who will look over it for me. If you're a writer and you don't have a critique partner or a writing buddy willing to pick apart your story, then you need one. I really appreciate mine.

I've started working on Dowsers again because it needs to be finished by the end of the year and I won't have a lot of time in November to do it. There is that.

My Western for my writing assignment is coming along pretty well. I still have a lot to work on with that. I'm going to be cutting a lot of it and fixing it that's for sure.

Hopefully, I finish Dowsers soon. I know the more I continue with these lessons, the fast I'll get through it. That's what I need to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment