Friday, September 16, 2016

The Editing Process: Going By Slowly

I'm getting a little frustrated this week. Lesson two of How To Revise You Novel is taking me forever. I think it's my novel itself. I'm getting bored with it already. I just want to get to the part where I re-plot everything. This story needs a massive overhaul.

I'm almost done though. After this I have several more lessons before I get to the overhaul but hopefully it will get better. I still have to fix the broken plot and whatever the other chapters have. So much work. I have to keep at it because I have to finish it by the end of the year. Then I have to start working on my other story that is halfway through the Holly Lisle class.

But in order to finish it, I'm going to have to find my plot cards that I made...I cant remember where I put them.

I absolutely need to finish Lesson Two by Saturday. I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment