Sunday, March 27, 2016

Finishing Part One



As far as editing goes, I'm doing pretty well. I'm not finished with the mark ups that I need to do. This novel is a lot longer than some of the other things I've been editing so I'm still plugging away but I have less than 100 pages to go before I'm finished with that process.

When I get to the actually editing process - re-plotting and whatnot that needs to happen in some parts- I should be good because I already have my changes written in a time line. Keeping track of the time in my novel has been a pain in the ass so I tracked it before I started editing so I have a sense of where everything needs to be. Let me tell you, my novel is so far off from the mark in some places that it's painful.

I can't wait until I get to the actual re-writing of the scenes part of my novel. As much as I hate that part of it, I know that it's going to be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment