Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tell A Fairy Tale Day

On Friday, February 26th, it's Tell a Fairy Tale day!

So naturally, what better time to re-write a fairy tale. Most of my day was spent plotting out the story I wanted to tell. It's a sci-fi version of Beauty and the Beast. I didn't intend for it to be Sci-fi but it kind of happened to be that way, which is fine because I can re-write it however I want. It should be interesting, I hope.

My goal is to have it finished by the 26th, if not, then the 28th. It will be a nice break from the novel I've been editing very slowly. I haven't been in the editing mood lately. All I want to do it write, so that's what I'm going to do. Maybe in the end, it will be something I actually share with someone.

...After editing it a few times, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment