Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Month of Correcting Things


Now that February is coming to a close, it's time to get back into editing. I hate to admit that I hardly touched my manuscript in a few weeks - shame on me. So, it's going to be my main focus for the month. I've been working on my retelling of a fairy tale story and it's not even close to being done so I'll continue working on that in March. It shouldn't take me too long...I hope. It's getting pretty lengthy.

So, for the next month, all my posts will be about editing and the process I'm going through. I'm actually going to start that process today after I'm doing writing my chapter. I've been using Holly Lisle's How To Revise Your Novel class because, while it is a long process, I noticed that my manuscript turns out far better than I anticipated it to be. So, I'm going to stick to it.

Thankfully, this week is my Spring Break from school. I'll have plenty of time to catch up since I only have six lessons to start with. I just need to find the best solution to doing the worksheets since printing them isn't an option right now.

Now with that said, off to finish up some writing and start working on my editing. There is a lot that I need to finish by the time March ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment