Monday, March 30, 2015

Progress Update: Overdone



I hardly finished anything this month. Yeah, it's the beginning of my disappearing time and the fact that I'm still here doing this is amazing on it's own but I'm going to continue to try to finish through this. I think I'll be able to finish editing one short story.

Honestly, I have a feeling that I'm just getting a little tired of doing the same thing over and over again. I need to balance out my writing and editing times a little better. So, at the end of the month, I'm turning my focus to writing. I'm actually really excited about the novel I'm going to write. It might not be complete by the end of April because it's going to be a long book but I need a break from editing. Now, this won't stop my from finishing up Call of the Piper or another short story from District Pluto but editing won't be my main focus.

Maybe for the rest of the year, I need to work on balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment