Monday, March 16, 2015

Progress Update: Nothing

With everything I did this month, I only have 15 hours of editing. I really need to crack down on this but I don't know if I can. I think I'm going to have to re-plan my mornings. If I can get a could hours of editing in the morning, I should be fine for the rest of the day.

I won't get muddled with other things if I start then. So, my new goal will be to wake up earlier and fit in a few hours. This first story is taking much longer than it should. Thankfully, my next story won't have as many scenes to add. I just wanted to make the obstacles seem like more of a challenge since it was kind of lame before.

The planning for my other story is coming along. I can't decide on a setting. I'm leaning toward one and it's going to take a lot of world building if I want to do it that way...I just might because it will be fun. I do love some world building. If it ends up taking too long to plan, I'll just write it for NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment