Friday, July 14, 2017

Writing Update: Falling Behind


Well, I've fallen very far behind on everything. Having no power and no internet made it hard to get some work done. So, this weekend I'm working strictly on critiquing. I want to be able to get back to my critique partners.

I haven't been doing a great job with my writing either but I have the week off so I'll be focusing on writing for most of the week and building a schedule to help me be more productive. A lot of it has to deal with holding myself accountable for my actions. I do tend to get really lazy from time to time but I'm going to try to be more active. If I want to publish Survival Agreement before the end of the year, I'm going to have to step up my game. I need to hire an editor by the end of the month.

There is just so much to do. During the weekday, I'm going to be working on creating a more solid schedule that I can follow daily. Time management and balance are things I'm working on. I'm going to have to force myself to be productive so I can move forward with my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment