Monday, August 15, 2016

The Survival Agreement

.
I thought I would post the cover art of my story, as I just published the first chapter on Wattpad last night. It was definitely outside my comfort zone but it did make it's way through a few people before I posted. Those people have been credited at the end of the chapter.

Feel free to check out my Wattpad: HERE - The first chapter of The Survival Agreement is available there. I'm hoping to update at least once a week on Sundays since this is a finished story. The only thing that takes time is when others are helping me by going through it.

This story is the first installment of my District Pluto series. And at the current moment, I'm editing the second story, The Morality Sentence. It's going to need some work - a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment