Monday, September 14, 2015

Poetry

Poetry

How do you feel about poetry? Do you write any? Do you see the significance of it or do you think it's a waste of time?

Bonus: What is your favorite poem?

I don't mind poetry but it's not something I enjoy writing. I have a hard time writing it for some reason. For those of you who can write it, good for you. I find that poetry is a way for a lot of people to find emotional release.

It might not be something I like to write but I don't think it's insignificant. Everyone has different styles and there are some poems that I really like. I couldn't name them right now but there are a few that I didn't find dull as hell while sitting in English class. I don't go out of my way to read poetry. If it's there, I'll read it but it's not something that immediately grabs my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment