Friday, February 27, 2015

End of the Month Overview: February


February Results
Hours Edited: 18
Word Count Total: 28,393
Hand-written pages: 12
Challenges Completed: 2

February wasn't my best month, but it's only the second month of the year so I can't bring myself to really complain. I think because I'm coming to a close on my novel, I'm really dragging with my editing.

Now onto my goals for March.
  • Edit my District Pluto Series
  • Continue with my Handwritten Novel 
This should be a good enough list of goals to keep me busy during the month of March. I might add more as I continue through the month. The series I'm editing is supposed to be my first published works. Since I'm actually happy with the way they are written...it might go out sooner than I had anticipated (depending on if I can get a beta and someone to edit for me). Well, I guess I'll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment