Saturday, January 31, 2015

Results of January

This January wasn't one of my best considering my goals and all but I learned a thing or two along the way about editing. I'm not sure if it's just for this particular novel but that's something I'll figure out as the year goes on.

My totals for the year are:

  • Editing: 50 hours
  • Writing (typed): 22,515 words
  • Writing (hand-written): 1,219

I think that's all I have for this month's goals. I didn't finish editing Call of the Piper but I did figure out where I wanted to go with the story. It's not going to be perfect but after I finish rewriting some of the scenes, I'll be on the right track. I won't have to go through and change everything again.

February is going to have a nice range of goals. Some of them are more personal.

  • Finish editing Call of the Piper
  • Continue working on handwritten novellas
  • Write Hush for the Keeping Warm in February challenge
  • Consistency Challenge (750 words a day)
  • WriYe Blogging Circle 
  • Work on creating a healthy lifestyle
  • Apply for Jobs
 That is all I have for now and frankly, that's all I really want to have for the month of February. There are going to be small challenges during the month that I might partake in but I'm not sure I'll have time. I want to keep them simple. I want to start working out again and eating better. Hell, eating more at home would be a good start.

I have my art goals that I want to do as well but I think I'll leave that for my crafting blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment