My totals for the year are:
- Editing: 50 hours
- Writing (typed): 22,515 words
- Writing (hand-written): 1,219
I think that's all I have for this month's goals. I didn't finish editing Call of the Piper but I did figure out where I wanted to go with the story. It's not going to be perfect but after I finish rewriting some of the scenes, I'll be on the right track. I won't have to go through and change everything again.
February is going to have a nice range of goals. Some of them are more personal.
- Finish editing Call of the Piper
- Continue working on handwritten novellas
- Write Hush for the Keeping Warm in February challenge
- Consistency Challenge (750 words a day)
- WriYe Blogging Circle
- Work on creating a healthy lifestyle
- Apply for Jobs
I have my art goals that I want to do as well but I think I'll leave that for my crafting blog.